Need Help Now?
Enter your contact details, we'll have a Technology Consultant call you in less than 5 minutes.
Receive Tips & Information
Know about the latest upcoming technology, tips on improving productivity, saving money and more.
For businesses with too many underutilized servers or escalating IT costs, virtualization provides relief by fundamentally changing the way IT resources are managed and deployed.
IMPROVE SERVER PERFORMANCE AND UTILIZATION WITH VIRTUALIZATION
WHAT IS VIRTUALIZATION?
Virtualization allows you to run multiple virtual servers on a single physical machine, efficiently sharing resources and maximizing server utilization on the fly based on your business needs. This optimizes performance and provides unmatched flexibility and increases the availability of resources, applications and data.
With the traditional one-to-one relationship between servers and applications, physical resources were underutilized and an excess of time was spent managing servers.
- Do More With Less – Consolidated servers with optimized workloads allow you to get more from existing resources.
- Reduced IT Costs – Less hardware and reduced IT administration efforts. Our clients save an average of 50-70% in overall IT costs.
- Business Continuity – Eliminate downtime, securely backup data without interruption and recover immediately from any unplanned outages.
- Increased Flexibility – Fast provisioning and dynamic load balancing for improved application performance.
- Fast Provisioning and Dynamic Load Balancing – for improved application performance.
- Reduced energy needs – fewer servers means lower electricity and cooling bills and a smaller carbon footprint.
ManageIT’s virtualization experts can show you how to simplify your IT infrastructure, lower costs and improve your system reliability.
Want to do more with less? Virtualization is the answer.
Get Your Free 2-Hour Consultation
Please fill out the form below with your contact information, and a brief message how we can help you. A senior Virtualization Specialist will reach out to you using your preferred method to go over your needs, and schedule your complimentary, no-obligation 2-Hour Consultation.
We provide a range of Managed IT Services, IT Consulting and Onsite IT Support in Phoenix, Tempe, Chandler, Scottsdale, Fountain Hills, Gilbert, Mesa, Glendale, Apache Junction, Surrounding Cities, and Nationwide. Local experts who can visit on-site: Phoenix Managed IT Services, Scottsdale Backup and Data Recovery, Mesa IT Consulting, Chandler Cloud Services, Gilbert Server Support, Tempe IT Consulting, Phoenix Computer Repair and Scottsdale Managed IT Services.
Managed IT services from ManageIT provides you with more reliable performance and predictable expenses. That means increasing the productivity from the technology you’ve already invested in, while reducing the total costs of IT problems and the resulting downtime.