Need Help Now?
Enter your contact details, we'll have a Technology Consultant call you in less than 5 minutes.
Receive Tips & Information
Know about the latest upcoming technology, tips on improving productivity, saving money and more.
Hardware as a Service
SOLVING BUSINESS CHALLENGES THROUGH BETTER TECHNOLOGY
If you dread writing checks for a network upgrade because it hits your cash flow in a big way, then you’ll want to look into HaaS or “hardware as a service.”
HaaS is becoming a more common option for businesses because it allows you to pay for ALL your IT services – hardware, installation, security, backups, applications, Internet, etc. – as a flat-fee service, thereby eliminating the heavy cash-flow hit of upgrading or expanding a computer network and giving you the ability to write off 100% of your IT expenses without having to depreciate those assets over time. Additionally, your IT provider takes total responsibility for the maintenance of your network.
Like businesses that lease their equipment, HaaS customers pay monthly for their infrastructure. This allows them to keep more cash in their pocket and gives them the tax advantage of converting a typical capital expense into an operational expense. But unlike leasing, HaaS can also do the following:
- No More Expensive Surprise Upgrades. With HaaS, your computers are automatically replaced with new ones every 3-4 years, ensuring compatibility with almost any software refresh. No end-of-lease buyouts of outdated equipment or ever having to re- lease equipment again.
- Warranties Are A Thing Of The Past.With a HaaS program, you get your equipment AND the service included in the monthly cost. Anything that goes wrong with the computer (like the inevitable computer crash just days after your warranty expires) is our problem to resolve. Plus, since HaaS computers are replaced on a regular schedule, you don’t have to settle for refurbished parts or old computers.
- One Easy Invoice. Purchasing via a HaaS program is like having a condo. You get control of what goes in it, but don’t have to worry about maintenance, building-code issues or updating the facade. Everything in one low monthly fee!
Looking for a way to get new computers without the big up-front outlay of cash? Call us today or click the button below to learn more about HaaS and find out if it’s a right fit for your business.
Enjoy these benefits with HaaS:
- Avoid expensive computer and server hardware upgrades.
- Free software licensing and upgrades.
- Your warranty is covered by us.
- Pay-as-you-go service.
- Your full monthly expense is a tax write-off.
Looking To Upgrade Equipment While Saving Cash?
Click the button below Or Call Us: 480-725-6100
Ready to realize the power of what having the right technology at the right time can do for your business?
Get Your Free Hardware Consultation
Please fill out the form below with your contact information, and a brief message how we can help you. A senior Technology Consultant will reach out to you using your preferred method to go over your needs, and schedule your complimentary, no-obligation Hardware Consultation.
We provide a range of Managed IT Services, IT Consulting and Onsite IT Support in Phoenix, Tempe, Chandler, Scottsdale, Fountain Hills, Gilbert, Mesa, Glendale, Apache Junction, Surrounding Cities, and Nationwide.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Phoenix Managed IT Services, Scottsdale Backup and Data Recovery, Mesa IT Consulting, Chandler Cloud Services, Gilbert Server Support, Tempe IT Consulting, Phoenix Computer Repair and Scottsdale Managed IT Services.
Managed IT services from ManageIT provides you with more reliable performance and predictable expenses. That means increasing the productivity from the technology you've already invested in, while reducing the total costs of IT problems and the resulting downtime.